Off-camera flash. With TTL. Without cords.
The Profoto B1 makes it easier than ever to take the flash off your camera. With AirTTL you set the light in a flash. With battery power and a clever design with no cables or cords, you can take the B1 with you wherever you go and put it wherever you want. Add to that the power, speed and light shaping possibilities that Profoto lights are known for, and you have an off-camera flash that makes great light easy.
- Patent pending AirTTL technology takes the concept of “point and shoot” to the next level.
- Exchangeable, integrated battery provides up to 220 full-power flashes per charge.
- Cordless design and wireless Air technology allows you to shoot without cords and restraints.
- Quick burst capability eliminates the risk of missing that perfect shot waiting for the flash.
- 500Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 9 f-stop power range give you both -power and precise control.
- Compatible with a wide range of Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
The firmware in this product can be upgraded to offer users additional features over time. The first firmware version is currently in final testing and a release note will be available here shortly.
The firmware of this product can be upgraded. The latest firmware version is xxx (detta vet jag först på måndag).