Wirelessly integrates your B1 with your Canon camera.
Attach this small unit to your Canon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your B1 with your camera. Can be set to either automatic TTL mode or Manual mode for full creative lighting control. Has an operating range of up to 300m (1,000 ft) without any cables or cords.
This product has a USB port for firmware upgrades. The latest firmware version is A3 00 11. (This is the first and only version to date.) A firmware release note with full information about camera compatibility and Profoto flash compatibility can be downloaded. Register your product at profoto.com/register to get notified when a new upgrade is available.
- Merges the B1 with your Canon camera without any cords.
- TTL mode for fully automatic point and shoot shots.
- Manual mode for full creative lighting control.
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Long operating range of up to 300m (1,0000ft).
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for free firmware upgrades.
- Small and handy.